Monday, July 10, 2006

Welcome

This blog will be an ongoing project of compiling advice -- both serious and sarcastic -- regarding those "I-wish-I-would-have-known-then-what-I-know-now" moments that we all experience throughout our three years in the hallowed halls of law school.

We will post a collection of helpful law school links, as well as attempt to maintain a list of incoming 1Ls that we hope will not only come here and solicit advice, but also contribute their "aha" or "I-can't-believe-I-did-that" epiphanies.

So if you'd like to contribute, have a question or a link for us, please shoot us an email: wishIwouldhaveknown@gmail.com.

4 comments:

TopLawStudent.com said...

Looks like a great blog idea. I had the same idea:

www.toplawstudent.com.

We need more sites like this. I look forward to reading your blog.

Vaginda said...

You can add me to the 1Ls

http://anonymousvaginda.blogspot.com/

Shahid khan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shahid khan said...

it very great idea to start this blog


Regards

Shahid