Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

Required Reading

One of my bosses told me to read this book. So I did.

I sat down yesterday morning with Brush with the Law and promptly spent five hours on my porch reading it from cover to cover. All I have to say is that I wish I had read this book before starting 1L. My advice to you soon to be 1L's is to find this book, buy it, burn Turow's 1L, and speed read this as soon as humanly possible.

I'm going into my last year of law school and the only regret that I have is not reading this book sooner. You will laugh and then you will realize that if these two authors can make it through the most prestigious law schools in the nation in the manner that they did, that you can survive the rigors of the first year at University of Phoenix Online's College of Law.

I think I would have had a lot more fun first year had I been given this advice.

No comments: